Nominate an unsung champion to enjoy a well deserved break onboard with us!
We are bringing back our Charter for Champions to say a huge thank you to the local heroes who went above and beyond for the community during the recent Perth bushfires.
Once again, we are asking YOU to help us find these true champions! Whether they be fireys, wildlife carers, volunteers, those who opened their homes to families that lost their own or any other local hero who assited during the bushfires and in the aftermath.
The best entries will enjoy a complimentary day out (with one partner/friend) on the big blue with us, at a date in April 2021.
There is no catch or sign-up required. This is simply about giving back to the special people in our community who deserve it most, because we can.
TO NOMINATE A CHAMPION:
1. Enter your details so we can contact you first if required.
2. Tell us WHO you are nominating and WHY they deserve this the most, in 200 words or less.
3. Click SUBMIT and wait for the confirmation screen. Your entry has been received!
There are of course some T&C’s that we do need to have in place. These are available for viewing below.
Conditions of Entry:
- Nominees must be 18+ and be a permanent resident of Western Australia.
- Nominees have the right to revoke their entry at any time – please contact us via email.
- Entries must be received by 7th March 2021.
- Submission content may be used on social media posts, blogs, or on our website however nominees names will be kept confidential.
Winning Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Charter 1 will review all entries received and select the winners, notifying them (and the nominating person) via email by 14th March 2021.
- Whilst we would love to reward everyone there can only be a limited number of winners for operational and health reasons.
- The date of charter will be advised no later than 14 days prior but is expected to be mid to late April. This may be on a weekend or weekday.
- Winners are allowed to bring 1 family member or close friend, free of charge, in line with current social distancing requirements. If state rules at the time allow a higher capacity, at Charter 1’s discretion, additional family members or children may be allowed to join. Conversely, if social distancing rules are tightened this even may need to be cancelled altogether.
- Prize covers vessel charter, onboard equipment usage, BBQ lunch (excl. alcohol – you may BYO).
- Winning entries who accept this prize accept that Charter 1 may take photos on the day of you or any person accompanying and that this may also be used for marketing purposes. Your story may also be published on social media, blog posts, electronic mail or our website. Surname names will only be initialized, e.g. “Sarah P”.
- Charter 1 reserves the right to reschedule if weather conditions require it, in the rare event of mechanical failure, or if government restrictions require us to. This decision is at the sole discretion of Charter 1.
- Prize cannot be used as credit for any other product and are non refundable and non transferable. If you are unable to make it, a new winner may be selected.
- Winners will have 7 days from receiving the invite to confirm acceptance.
- If the winner is unable to attend on the scheduled date they will unfortunately forfeit this experience. We cannot run multiple charters.
- Charter 1 takes no responsibility for emails being filtered or marked spam by your email server/program.