Fremantle Twilight Sunset Sail
Watch the stars begin to shine on a glorious Sunset Sail from Fremantle, Perth!
Activities in Perth don’t get much better than a sunset cruise aboard a world-class luxury catamaran! The perfect romantic twilight setting for two!
Your sunset cruise adventure will start and finish from the world famous Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour outside of Cicerello’s!
Watch Fremantle, the Port and Harbour come alive with a kaleidoscope of colours. We may even be joined by a pod of dolphins or see humpback whales and their calves as they migrate down the coast from Sept – Nov.
Capella is a luxury appointed 12.5m Schionning designed sailing catamaran noted for her stable ride and huge deck space. She’s nearly twice the width of a single hull yacht, meaning plenty of spaces to sit and relax comfortably!
A glass of sparkling and antipasto is included in your sunset sailing experience. You are also most welcome to BYO any additional drinks at no charge, saving you extra costs when onboard. Charter 1 guests are also entitled to 10% discount off Cicerello’s food menu.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard Capella and Charter 1!
DepartureCicerello’s Jetty, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour.
ScheduleTour operates between Nov and April/May, subject to weather. View the live bookings calendar below.
Departure TimeVaries based on time of sunset (approx 90 min prior)
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing. A warm jacket is recommended in cooler months. No heels on deck.
IncludedBooking & Card FeesBYO permittedCicerello's 10% DiscountDrinking water onboardGlass of sparkling on arrivalShared antipasto
Not IncludedAfternoon TeaBoom NetCoffee/TeaDrinking WaterHuge cargo net (if conditions allow)Morning TeaPrescription Masks Available (Optional Extra)Quality snorkel gear (masks/fins)Refreshments available for purchaseRIA Admission FeesShared Fruit PlatterShared seasonal fruit platterStand Up Paddle BoardSun LotionUse of 2 KayaksUse of Kayaks/SUPsYummy Buffet Lunch
History Of The CityThe port city of Fremantle lies on a series of limestone hills at the mouth of the Swan River, approximately 25 minutes from Perth, the capital of Western Australia. Many of the city’s most impressive heritage buildings are built from the pale-coloured local limestone.Central Fremantle is bounded to the north and east by the lower reaches of the Swan River and to the west by the Indian Ocean with stunning stretches of beach to the north of the city and to the south.Fremantle is a major port for Western Australia and Fremantle Harbour is the entrance point for the many container ships, cruise ships, ferries and leisure craft that berth at the port in the Inner Harbour. Smaller leisure craft and ferries travel the 20 km’s up the Swan River to Perth.
Important InformationGeneral T&C's and our cancellations policy can be found at the bottom of our website. Additional tour-specific T&C's are given below.Current passenger requirements with regard to COVID-19 can be found HERE
Numbers on the day
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to proceed.
- There will be others on the boat with you. This tour runs with up to 24 people. Capella is surveyed for up to 40 adults including crew, however numbers on this experience are reduced for maximum guest comfort.
- If minimums are not reached we will contact you with as much notice as possible to discuss options.
What to wear
- It is advisable to bring a light jacket, even in summer, as the water is generally a few degrees cooler than on land.
- Please do not wear high heels or black sole shoes as it can damage the deck. Soft, white sole preferred on the back deck. Barefoot (only) on the bows.
- Departures are subject to weather. Sailing is an outdoor activity. Exposure to the elements should be expected and is a part of this experience. Perfect conditions are never guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to cancel this tour right up until the departure time if conditions become unsafe. We keep an eye on the weather at all times but often it is not until the final hours before departure when the most accurate prediction can be made.
- Charter 1 takes no responsibility for cancellations impacting other plans you may have made for the evening, e.g. hotel accommodation. We retain our right to operate in accordance with our own T&Cs and for this reason we recommend taking out travel insurance.
- Direction of the sail is at the discretion of the skipper who will take all conditions into account on the day (wind speed, direction etc).
Onboard Conduct & Fitness to Sail
- If you are prone to seasickness, please consider if this tour is right for you. Catamarans are generally very stable however this is an ocean-going experience. Seek the advice of a pharmacist if you have any concerns.
- This tour requires a moderate level of mobility for safe boarding and moving around the vessel whilst underway. It also requires the use of stairs. If you have any health concerns, especially where it impacts on mobility, please contact us before making a booking.
- Pregnant guests in the third trimester - please contact us before booking.
- BYO (Beer/wine) is permitted providing it is consumed in moderation. Spirits are not allowed.
- Guests who present intoxicated will not be allowed to board and there will be no refunds given. This is at the sole discretion of the crew.
- This is a non smoking tour. No exceptions will be made so please do not ask.
Children On Board
- This experience is generally an adult environment. Please contact us to discuss bringing children onboard.
- Tour cancellation / reschedule terms for direct bookings can be found here: https://www.charter1.com.au/cancellation-policy/