Fremantle Twilight Sunset Sail
Watch the stars begin to shine on a glorious Sunset Sail from Fremantle, Perth!
Activities in Perth don’t get much better than a sunset cruise aboard a world-class luxury catamaran! The perfect romantic twilight setting for two!
Your sunset cruise adventure will start and finish from the world famous Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour outside of Cicerello’s!
Watch Fremantle, the Port and Harbour come alive with a kaleidoscope of colours. We may even be joined by a pod of dolphins or see humpback whales and their calves as they migrate down the coast from Sept – Nov.
Capella is a luxury appointed 12.5m Schionning designed sailing catamaran noted for her stable ride and huge deck space. She’s nearly twice the width of a single hull yacht, meaning plenty of spaces to sit and relax comfortably!
A glass of sparkling and shared antipasto is on offer during your sunset sailing experience. You are also most welcome to BYO any additional drinks at no charge. Charter 1 guests are also entitled to 10% discount off Cicerello’s food menu.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard Capella and Charter 1!
DepartureCicerello’s Jetty, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour
Departure TimeVaries depending on last light (approx. 90 mins before sunset).
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing. A warm jacket is recommended in cooler months. No heels on deck.
IncludedBYO additional drinksCicerello's 10% DiscountDrinking water onboardGlass of sparklingNo Booking FeesShared antipasto
Not IncludedAfternoon TeaBoom NetCoffee/TeaDrinking WaterHuge Cargo NetMorning TeaQuality snorkel gear (masks/fins)Refreshments available for purchaseRIA Admission FeesShared Fruit PlatterStand Up Paddle BoardSun LotionUse of 2 KayaksUse of Kayaks/SUPsYummy Buffet Lunch
History Of The CityThe port city of Fremantle lies on a series of limestone hills at the mouth of the Swan River, approximately 25 minutes from Perth, the capital of Western Australia. Many of the city’s most impressive heritage buildings are built from the pale-coloured local limestone.Central Fremantle is bounded to the north and east by the lower reaches of the Swan River and to the west by the Indian Ocean with stunning stretches of beach to the north of the city and to the south.Fremantle is a major port for Western Australia and Fremantle Harbour is the entrance point for the many container ships, cruise ships, ferries and leisure craft that berth at the port in the Inner Harbour. Smaller leisure craft and ferries travel the 20 km’s up the Swan River to Perth.
Important InformationOur general T&C's and cancellations policy is found at the bottom of our website.Any tour-specific terms and conditions are listed below.
- This tour requires a minimum of 10 to proceed. We generally operate with a maximum of 24.
- If minimum numbers are not reached we will contact you a few days prior to discuss options.
What to wear
- It is advisable to bring a light jacket, even in summer, as the water is generally a few degrees cooler than on land.
- Please do not wear high heels or black sole shoes as it can damage the deck. Soft, white sole preferred on the back deck. Barefoot (only) on the bows.
- Sailing is an outdoor activity. Exposure to the elements should be expected and is a part of this experience. Perfect conditions are never guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to cancel this tour right up until the departure time if conditions become unsafe. We keep an eye on the weather at all times but at times it can become unpredictable.
- Direction of the sail is at the discretion of the skipper who will take all conditions into account on the day (wind speed, direction etc).
- If you are prone to seasickness, please consider if this tour is right for you. Catamarans are generally very stable however this is an ocean-going experience. Seek the advice of a pharmacist if you have any concerns.
Onboard Conduct & Fitness to Sail
- This tour requires a moderate level of mobility for safe boarding and moving around the vessel whilst underway. It also requires the use of stairs. If you have any health concerns, especially where it impacts on mobility, please contact us before making a booking.
- Pregnant guests in the third trimester - please contact us before booking.
- BYO (Beer/wine) is permitted providing it is consumed in moderation. Spirits are not allowed.
- Guests who present intoxicated will not be allowed to board and there will be no refunds given. This is at the sole discretion of the crew.
- This is a non smoking tour. No exceptions will be made so please do not ask.
Children On Board
- Sailing at dusk is generally an adult environment. Please contact us to enquire about bringing children onboard.
Reschedules / Refunds
- The following is our standard tour cancellation policy (updated Nov 2020). It can also also be viewed at: https://www.charter1.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
- A lot of planning goes in behind the scenes to ensure minimum numbers are met and guests get to experience this tour on their preferred date.
- Tickets are non-refundable. One reschedule is permitted per booking: it must be made at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- 24-72 hours prior to departure - reschedules will incur a $25 per person late change fee.
- 0-24 hours prior to departure - changes are not permitted.
- If you are unable to use your ticket and would like to transfer it to a friend, please send us an email at least 24 hours prior.
GREAT DAY! We had THE BEST time on this boat on an afternoon sail between Fremantle and Rottnest. The captain and crew were amazing! There was plenty of room, the boat and bathrooms were all in good shape. We paddle boarded at Rottnest and they had plenty of snorkeling gear on deck. Luck swam my camera to me while on the island and found quokka for us to take pictures with! This was a highlight of the trip for us!Claire B 3/02/2018
Sunset My husband and I went on the sunset cruise around Fremantle. We had a great time the crew were great and so helpful. There was heaps of space on-board and it was easy to move around. Have been telling all of our family and friends it is defiantly something they should do if ever in Fremantle.jmjcramp 5/03/2018
Service was incredible! I took 18 of my top clients from all over Australia for a sunset cruise around Fremantle. We can spend a lot of time speaking about the views but you can read that in other reviews... what I want to share is the EXPERIENCE.Laurence T 4/06/2018
From the moment of contacting Jules and the team, you knew it was going to be a great experience. He went out of his way to make sure my clients and I will have a great experience.
I can’t speak highly enough of the service and professionalism rarely seen in businesses especially in today’s world.
Thank you to everyone at Charter 1.