Fremantle Twilight Sunset Sail
Watch the day turn into night and the stars begin to shine on a glorious Sunset Sail around Perth!
Activities in Perth don’t get much better than a sunset cruise aboard a world-class luxury catamaran.
The perfect romantic twilight setting for two!
Your sunset cruise adventure will start and finish from the world famous Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour outside of Cicerello’s!
Watch Fremantle, the Port and Harbour come alive with a kaleidoscope of colours. We may even be joined by a pod of dolphins or see humpback whales and their calves as they migrate down the coast from Sept – Nov.
Capella is a luxury appointed 12.5m Schionning designed sailing catamaran noted for her stable ride and huge deck space. She’s nearly twice the width of a single hull yacht, meaning plenty of spaces to sit and relax comfortably! We also have giant beanbags for you to sit back and relax in on the bow… but get in quick because they’re popular!
A glass of sparkling and shared antipasto is on offer during your sunset sailing experience. You are also most welcome to BYO any additional drinks at no charge.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard Capella and Charter 1!
DepartureCicerello’s Jetty, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour
Departure TimeVaries depending on last light (approx. 90 mins before sunset).
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing. A warm jacket is recommended in cooler months. No heels on deck.
IncludedBYO additional drinksDrinking water onboardGlass of sparklingShared antipasto
Not IncludedCargo Net etc.Coffee/TeaDrinking WaterMorning TeaQuality snorkel gear (masks/fins)Sun LotionUse of Kayaks/SUPsYummy Ploughman’s Lunch
History Of The CityThe port city of Fremantle lies on a series of limestone hills at the mouth of the Swan River, approximately 25 minutes from Perth, the capital of Western Australia. Many of the city’s most impressive heritage buildings are built from the pale-coloured local limestone. Central Fremantle is bounded to the north and east by the lower reaches of the Swan River and to the west by the Indian Ocean with stunning stretches of beach to the north of the city and to the south. Fremantle is a major port for Western Australia and Fremantle Harbour is the entrance point for the many container ships, cruise ships, ferries and leisure craft that berth at the port in the Inner Harbour. Smaller leisure craft and ferries travel the 20 km’s up the Swan River to Perth.
- There will be other guests on the boat with you. We operate with a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 24.
- If minimum numbers are not reached we will contact you 3-5 days in advance to arrange an alternative date with you.
- If we are unable to accommodate you on another date we will provide you with a refund.
- Remember, sailing is an outdoor activity and can at times get a little wet and windy.
- We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule if conditions require it.
- Your safety is our priority. We will continually monitor wind and weather conditions right up until the departure time.
- Direction is of the skipper who will take all conditions into account on the day (speed, direction etc).
- Children are welcome as part of a family group but must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times.
- Contact us prior to booking as we carry only a small number of children’s life vests onboard (must be 12mo+)
- Children under 10 must wear a life jacket at all times whilst underway.
- Sailing can be a windy and wet experience. It is advisable to bring a windcheater or wind proof jacket to keep the chill at bay on cooler days.
- Bare feet on deck is preferred otherwise shoes with a good grip with preferably white or light-coloured soles. No heels on deck.
- A lot of planning goes in behind the scenes to ensuring minimum numbers are met and that guests get to experience each tour on their chosen date.
- One reschedule is allowed up to 72 hours prior to departure. Further changes (not caused by us) are not permitted
- Transfers are permitted if notice is given up to 24 hours before your scheduled departure.
- Refunds are given at the discretion of management and will not be issued due to a change of mind.
- An admin and processing fee of $25 will apply.
Service was incredible! I took 18 of my top clients from all over Australia for a sunset cruise around Fremantle. We can spend a lot of time speaking about the views but you can read that in other reviews... what I want to share is the EXPERIENCE.From the moment of contacting Jules and the team, you knew it was going to be a great experience. He went out of his way to make sure my clients and I will have a great experience. I can’t speak highly enough of the service and professionalism rarely seen in businesses especially in today’s world. Thank you to everyone at Charter 1.Laurence T 4/06/2018
GREAT DAY! We had THE BEST time on this boat on an afternoon sail between Fremantle and Rottnest. The captain and crew were amazing! There was plenty of room, the boat and bathrooms were all in good shape. We paddle boarded at Rottnest and they had plenty of snorkeling gear on deck. Luck swam my camera to me while on the island and found quokka for us to take pictures with! This was a highlight of the trip for us!Claire B 3/02/2018
Sunset My husband and I went on the sunset cruise around Fremantle. We had a great time the crew were great and so helpful. There was heaps of space on-board and it was easy to move around. Have been telling all of our family and friends it is defiantly something they should do if ever in Fremantle.jmjcramp 5/03/2018